Friday, August 4, 2017

Winner and Featured Creations #95

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge #95.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge 95 is GranMargaret.


Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 21.

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:

Result:
21
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Nr 21 GranMargaret

Granmargaret you are the Winner of Challenge 95, 
thank you for playing along. To claim your prize
please email your contact detail ASAP to me.
Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
SUBJECT - Challenge #95 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 11th of August 2017 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenge. Please, let me know fi you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 101 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT  GD Challenge 101.

If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 101 due date for the GD - 11th of October 2017

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge 95

Nr 5 Desire


Nr 8 Lisa


Nr 18 Gerrie


Nr 7 Jill 


Congratulations Ladies

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, I am very glad to be among the Featured Creations . For me it is an honor and a great pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Featured Artists. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow features and to the winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar. I am also honoured to accept the position of Guest Designer for your challenge 101.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as the winner. I have sent an email.
    Congratulations to the featured winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team