Friday, October 31, 2014

Challenge #29 - Christmas


Challenge #29 - Christmas
  1. You can Create a Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 31st of October 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy to the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!
This challenge is due Thursday 13th of November 2014, 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be aware of this time zone differences - on the top left you will find the DATE and CLOCK on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Rachelle DT


I created a layout for Christmas 2014. 

Rupa DT


Had to go really vintage!

Angie DT


I created a little coaster gift set. I used pattern paper by Graphic 45. 

Sandra DT


I created a Canvas. 
This Canvas is for those kids who haven't have the luxury what we have.
Please, visit my blog for more detail about my Canvas.

Tina DT


I created a Christmas Card

Julene DT


I created a Layout

Meet our Guest Designer for Challenge #29

Jana GD


Hi...my name is Jana, 41 year old and I live with my family in a small country – Slovenia. Slovenia extends between the Julian Alps and the Adriatic Sea.  I am married to a graphic designer and we have three beautiful children: son Andraz (14), daughter Katarina (11) and son Matija (7).  We love nature...mountains, sea, forest and animals.  And I love gardening.
My favorite thing is to create cards, but I am now playing with cards books. I love making cards with lots of layers and embellies.  On the cards is specialty the pocket with flower seeds. I started blogging in January 2014. My blogspot  Janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.com (Janin ustvarjalni vrt – Janes Creative Garden) is my virtual happy place to share some paper projects. This is my hobby and I playing with paper, dies, inks, stamps and other embbellies.  On the creative challenges I got some awards or I was TOP 3.
Thank you Rachelle and the Design Team for the invitation! I am so happy to be guest designer here at Scrapping 4 Fun and for this wonderful challenge.  

With love, Jana






About me : 
My name is Merlina. I am from Indonesia. I live with my family, a husband, and 3 children.
I work as a Finance and Accounting Manager in a company in Semarang, Indonesia.
I started to craft about last year, usually I do crafting at night in my spare time. 
When I feel tired or boring, I do coloring and that's make me happy ^-^
Thanks for Rachelle and Scrapping4fun for giving me a chance to be a Guest Designer here. I am so proud of it.
God bless you all.
Hugs,
Merlina

I created a Gift Box

Elena F - GD


Hello I am Elena F, I´m 40 (wow), I´m married to a husband who is very understanding and we live in the Basque Country. I am a mother of 3 children between 9 years and 4 months.  I work full time in the only newspaper that is published entirely in Euskera (our oldest than Latin official language). That means I do not have much free time but the little spare time I have I used in making crafts, especially scrap but I also sew, knit and crochet....when I can.....
I found the the name SCRAP  arround  two years ago but since I can remember I have always done crafts of all kinds. Just over a year and half ago I decided to open a blog dedicated entirely especially to the paper´s crafts I made and you can find my work at: http://esku-lanak.blogspot.com.es/ (SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN; that means scrap works in my storage room).
I've been very lucky and am currently on the design teams of Copic Spain and sadly I left a few because I don´t have time at this moment. I have participated in some GDT spots and I have been invited to be on the Scrapping4fun as a Guest Designer. I hope my Crafts inspired you. Thanks to all the readers / followers. A big hug Elena F.

I created a Candle gift box.

Thank you Ladies!!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!
Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!!
Please, remember to follow us!!


12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful cards from DT. Hugs. D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Damchy, thank you for your visit and lovely comment!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Ann, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Lovely creations by your DT and GDT! Thank you for a fun challenge! I just linked up my snow globe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. You may need to check your post - indicates the due date for this challenge is Oct 13...
    Great inspiration makes gals - helps get my Christmas mojo going!!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny, thank you for the info. Thank you for your your lovely comment!
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Love all the creations from the DT! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the great challenge! It is my favorite time!
    Thanks to your DT and GDT for the nice creations!
    Hugs!
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irena, thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team