Friday, June 13, 2014

Challenge #19 - Black and White

Please, visit this link for the Winner and Featured Creations of Challenge #18.


Challenge #19 - Black and White

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 13th of June 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. MUST be a FOLLOWER!!!!!
This challenge is due Thursday 26th of June 2014, 23:55pm European Time. 
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog. 

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies. 
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Kripa DT


A set of four coasters - Tim Holtz tissue tape, gesso, stamps and stencil.

Angie DT


I used an embossing folder by Anna Griffin, stones from Queen and Company, and a stamp by American Crafts.

Sandra DT 
(our new DT lady)


My Card-Storage-Gift-Box



I used Kaisercraft papers.
I cut some flowers out from White and Black Cardstock and Black/White Kaisercraft sheet.

Issys DT


This is an LO about me and my husband. The flowers are handmade.
Thanks for the opportunity to play with you girls!

Sarah DT


Here is my black and white layout. 
I used black card stock & fiber paste.
Black papers are MME of it could be Prima....they were scraps so I'm not sure.
Flowers were loose in my stash. Prima resin.

Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #19
Here are the Guest Designer's Creations
Thank you Ladies!!

Shuly GD


Hello !

My name is Shuly, I’m a married mum of 4 living in South East France.
I love making cards with lots of layers and embellies! When I grow up I’d love to be an expert Magnolia card maker ^^ but I still have to practice… I have learnt a lot from tutorials I found on the internet and from crafters from all over the world who kindly answered my questions as to coloring or material. Thank you all for that. I’d also like to thank Rachelle for offering me the immense privilege to be Scrapping4fun challenges guest designer this time!!
I am so happy to be with you for this wonderful challenge!
Big hugs,
Shuly


Kate GD


I am a creative mother of two and grandmother of four wonderful kids.

I like to create with the grandchildren so they learn to play without toys.
Have always drew, painted and stitched.
I started with scrapbooking  2½ year ago, because I needed something to.
Been sick since 2008 so this is like therapy for me.
Really love to create new folding and put a lot of time on the details,
because it is important that the card stays together.
Like to reuse old things. Maybe a chair gets a new style or a few plates becomes a cookie dish.
So create cards and paintings fit me. Lives in Sweden, Karlstad

Take care and thanks for having me as a GDT


Mi Ran GD


Hello. My name is Mi Ran.  I live in London, Ontario, Canada with my husband.

My main love is digital stamps and I love to bring these wonderful images to life with my cards.
I have been paper crafting since March, 2014. I am totally hooked and enjoying every moment I spend creating.
I'm very excited to be joining Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge as guest designer.


Nikki GD


“Hi, my name is Nikki Stalker and I live is Sydney, Australia. I’ve been married for almost 19 years and have 4 beautiful daughters ranging in age from 18yrs down to 12yrs. I have always dabbled in some form of crafts since I was very young but for the last 12 years or so it’s mainly been in stamping and paper craft. I love colouring with my Copic Markers but also love making 3D items.”






I have been making cards and paper crafts for over 14 years. During the day I teach AP Government and Politics to high school students but often I cannot wait to get home to start creating. I love paper most of all and cannot resist a pretty pad of new papers. My puppy is a Bichon and she loves to rip apart any stray papers I might leave about. And, last but not least, I am fortunate to have a husband that helps support my fun hobby.

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!

Have Fun!!
Happy Crafting!!



8 comments:

  1. waaaa I'm very impressed with the creations of the dt and gd!! amazing work, ladies!! what a fantastic team to work with, thank you so much for inviting me for this challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining as a Guest Designer.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Love a black and white challenge. Great inspiration everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and comment Vicki.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Hello! Our leader, Rachelle, has been experiencing some problems with blogger and is having trouble posting the winners of challenge 18. She will post them as soon as she can. Thank you for your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Our leader, Rachelle, has been experiencing some problems with blogger and is having trouble posting the winners of challenge 18. She will post them as soon as she can. Thank you for your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ladies, I am trying to post the Winner and Featured Creations. I hope I can post it today.
    Have a great day
    Rachelle DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team